The question over whether “which sport is better” has arisen recently in recent discussion. So, let’s settle this now. Below, I have carefully listed valid arguments for each sport, but please, add to the list. In our discussion, you can purely make criticisms or endorsements. Lastly, as you will see, it is obviously biased. This is largely because I am into one main sport so make the case for yours!
– It’s economical: soccer players don’t need to spend large amounts of money on equipment.
– Soccer is the most widely practiced sport in the world. It is played in over 200 countries and has over 3.5 billion fans around the globe.
– Soccer players give the appearance of breaking the laws of physics with midfield long shots, curve put on the ball, and amazing stunts that the players put on the field.
– Basketball players, for the most part, don’t wear helmets or facemasks. They take hits like men.
– Basketball is the only sport that is fun to play by yourself.
– DUNKING!!! Nuff Said!
– The last 5 minutes of a basketball game are better than any five minutes in any other sports game. A team trailing by 20 points with 3 minutes left to play can still win.
– It owns a day of the week.
– Every game is meaningful due to the scarcity of games.
– Because the football is not round, it makes the game especially unpredictable and on the highlight reels.
– Football requires the most amount of skills than any other sport: intelligence, strength, endurance, speed, agility, strategy, and survival (due to its violent and warlike aspect).
– Football has the best music and has basically created the marching band, which is taken seriously in high school and especially college.